In this post, we continue with the baseball theme from the movie Field of Dreams.
Remember, when it comes to your website, “Build it, and they will come” strikes out.
A website is not an enchanted cornfield where clients magically appear!
Here’s how to get an abundance of traffic for your holistic business.
#1: Move Up To The Major Leagues With The Power Of Email Marketing
Have you heard “the money is in the list”? It’s true!
The bigger your list, the more money you make.
- Newsletters remind your clients that you’re the go-to person for their needs.
- Newsletters keep your business in front of your clients.
- Provide valuable content to your clients, and position yourself as a thought leader in your field.
- 72% of US online adults send or receive emails via smartphone every week.
How do you get more clients to magically appear in your cornfield?
The next 3 elements will attract new, highly-qualified clients to your website.
#2: Play Hardball With Local SEO
Your holistic website needs to be optimized for local, niche markets that are full of passionate clients.
- Local Search Engine Optimization helps prospects in your city to find you.
- Local SEO sends more free traffic to your website, which equals more clients.
- Register your business with local search on Google and Bing.
- Claim your Google My Business page.
- Optimize your website with strategic keywords for local search engines.
- Here’s why — local consumers rely on the internet.
97% of consumers use internet when researching local products and services.
More seekers = more searches = more prospective customers!
- 140 billion local searches (on desktop & mobile) in 2014
- 95% of smartphone users have looked for local information
Your Reputation Matters
- 88% of consumers consult online reviews before they purchase locally
#3: Score A Home Run With Social Media
Social media creates relationships with current clients and keeps you foremost in their mind.
- Social media provides social proof to prospective clients.
- Why post on social media? It drives traffic to your website, creates loyalty, and increases sales conversions.
- Use social media to create a sales funnel that is so profitable that you can afford to buy ALL the traffic you want.
This planet is home to 7.2 billion people, and of those …
- There are just over 3 billion active Internet users
- Nearly 2.1 billion people have social media accounts
- Close to 1.7 billion people have active social media accounts
Add these all-star elements to your line-up and you’ll win the game!
#4: Make It A Doubleheader With Affordable Advertising
Would you like to expand the game and your client roster?
Invest in affordable advertising.
- Advertising Helps You Get More Clients
- More traffic = More clients = More money
- There are nearly 1.4 billion Facebook users
- It’s the most cost effective and quickest way to grow your business.
- 1 million SMB businesses advertise on Facebook
- 152% Return On Investment (ROI) for Facebook advertisers
I’m here to help you win the online equivalent of the World Series.
Heart to Heart Coach ♡
P.S. – Learn the Colossal Mistakes That Cause Clients to Flee From Your Website